Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Slave to Her Rhythm


Latest cover of the V Magazine. Any magazine who can bring Grace Jones and Jean-Paul Goude back together for one more feature cover is worth checking out. Miss Grace Jones.....what can I say? Now I believe in the legend of the Phoenix. MISS Grace.....just when I started to give up looking for your news....here you are......BANG! Right between my eyes with this HURRICANE CD. Knocked me right out! William's Blood.... already a classic before it hit the American shore. Did you realize you made us wait one-third of your life before you let us see this happen! You're my Torturer....Rumour said that you recorded 27 new songs?!.....There are only 9 on HURRICANE.....ummmmm......the rest....????? (.....SUFFER! .....drooling...... SUFFER!..... more drooling!!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic! Grace has still got the mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. The CD is very very good. One of her best, ever.

    ReplyDelete