Monday, January 5, 2009

Tattoos

Last month just bumped into DonnM, an old acquaintance of mine. We quickly became good friends because we are both a little crazy in the head... (a long story for another day). DonnM has tattoos on both of his arms. I was so inspired that I've decided to do the same. Well not as much, maybe just a half-sleeve to start. I've always been passionate about tatttoos but never crossed my mind that I could get one on me. Hopefully I can post some pics of mine later after it's been done. But can anyone tell me why I have the urge to kiss a tattoo when I see one?

3 comments:

  1. Any idea what you want to get tattooed? You do know they're addictive, don't you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just did the outline this past Saturday. It's a traditional japanese style Koi, waves, splash and one chrysanthemum (sp?) on my upper left arm. It will be a half-sleeve grey scale, no colours. Pics will be posted when it's done. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love traditional Japanese style sleeves. Looking forward to the pics. :D

    ReplyDelete